Shalu Wasu | Apr 18, 2010
I am even more excited about what i am doing now!
As Associate Director 360 Digital Influence at Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, my mandate is to help companies across Asia make sense of and use Social Media to run their businesses better!
I look forward to the adventure.
Here is a quick update on things that i was involved in till a few days ago.
- Tickledbylife.com is on hold as of now till my dad figures out a way to run the site and community with minimum involvement from his side!
- Afterpackup.com is also on hold till Mona is able to squeeze out enough time to run this site and community from her side.
- theAsianparent.com is being steered by my ex partner.
- My scheduled open workshops (at NUS, Aventis and others) are obviously not going to happen now. My work at Ogilvy will will involve running workshops for internal teams and clients so hopefully i won’t miss this part of what i was doing!
- I have had to pull out of my already limited teaching assignments at JCU and others as well.
Filed Under: Miscellaneous