Axee | Oct 07, 2009
When we think and talk about gardening, gardens and gardeners, we should begin with the very first one.
As it was He who built that first garden, Eden.
On this, his Earth.
He made that for us, as well.
To dwell as in heaven, and not as in hell.
To emerge as successful entrepreneurs, too.
As the Almighty went ahead as an entrepreneur to begin with, to create that very Eden so as to spark within us and our intellects:
….and grow up as entrepreneurs as well, in times to come.
Eden was and is an example he set for us to enjoy and to emulate, as Life .
To: See, feel, sense, smell, jell, dwell, live, grow, pluck, share, care, cut, trim, hate, endure, propagate, replicate, and to fruition:
Love, Life, Death and Decay.
To live, eat, grow and to die for and out off, the fruition that happens in there, by default, as well.
Annually, bi-annually, perennially too!
As that is what Life is all about!
A not-so, vicious circle, if one emulates successfully, like successful entrepreneurs do, all the time, and have done so too, ever since!
By seeing, observing, learning, and then finally duplicating and replicating the Almighty’s effort.
Thereby emerging as skillful entrepreneurs.
Through use of in-built inherent intelligence that loves soil, sweat, strife, toil, and competition.
Don’t we see nature’s efforts competing with one another all the time?
In various shapes and sizes and all kinds of hues of beautiful colors?
To attract, distract, to trap and be entrapped as well, to culminate in Fruition,
Splendidly to blend.
Thus emerging as observant gardeners first, and then as, successful entrepreneurs, next.
Life as such was built into that very garden.
Life happened out of that garden and other gardens too subsequently, that were later built, by people as such, as entrepreneurs morphed out of that example, well emulated down the ages.
Down the ages we have seen many a gardens happen and decay and die.
Like so, in these past few centuries, we have also seen many an entrepreneurs happen and then die, as well…
Very few have left a permanent mark on this earth.
Life happens in and out of gardens even today.
Unfortunately those types of splendid gardens are so few and far flung.
Both sung and unsung!
Like successful entrepreneurs are!
Gardens nurture, strive and are rife with life, which is invariably followed by death, time and again.
As a wonderful meaningful learning experience.
As growth, sustenance and decay.
Life in there is: so dependent on seasons as such.
As the very reasons.
To live for.
Gardens are planned, sown, cloned and grown.
They are tilled and willed.
Roots, leaves, stems, limbs and flowers are groomed, treasured, measured and at times discarded and thrown, too.
So that fruition happens as it should…
In the bargain endure thorns and the pain they bring when pricked by them,
So that flowers convert to fruits and mellow sweetness in the end,
As they get consumed.
Post consumption discarding of stones/seeds happen naturally,
So that propagation endures itself,
Just like talent does too.
Through continuous propagation fruition continues to happen.
On time, in paucity or may be in plenty!
As nature is so mature that it can seldom be harnessed and nurtured as per human will,
Despite the best of toil and till and fill.
Fruition happens depending on the degree of nurture, it is subjected to by the caring/uncaring gardener!
Alas! if we only had those caring and devout types of gardeners by the dozens!
We would also have had plenty of entrepreneurs bearing the right fruition too.
As behind every successful businessman one that we get to see and live with, there are a hundred or more unsuccessful ones we don’t get to see and live with, too.
Fruition happens all the time, but it solidly depends on:
* The soil selected and tilled.
* The beds that are made and how they get to get made.
* The type of seeds selected and then sown.
* Seeds: When and how they get sown.
* Seeds: The zone they are selected to be sown in.
* Seeds: The season and the reason behind there sowing.
When one gets to observe and then compare these acts, one sees a remarkable similarity within a successful gardeners and talented entrepreneurs.
Here are a few of the commonalities…
* Both of them need to be acutely observant, committed for a life full of strife.
* Both of them need to be devoted with a love for labour and toil.
* Both of them need to be gentle and harsh (should know how to axe when called for).
* Both of them need to be good planners.
* Both of them need of be good selectors. (Business is all about location, location, location).
* Both of them need to be learners on the run.
* Both of them need of them to be depended on nature.
* Both of them need to master perseverance.
* Both of them need to learn from mistakes and not repeat it ever, if not often.
* Both of them need to learn to be dependent. (Business is all about people).
* Both of them need to know how save for a rainy day and also for dry spells.
* Both of them need to have an eye for details.
* Both of them need to know how to weed out and well in time.
* Both of them need to live, groom and bloom flowers and fruits among thorns.
* Both of them need to know how to package the produce to reduce decay.
* Both of them need to know how to learn, unlearn and re-learn.
* Both of them need to just-fully share the harvest and the produce.
* Both of them need to realize the importance of organic growth.
* Both of them need to know that money is like manure (In a mound it decays stenches and stinks, when spread and sown in fields it yields riches!).
Are you a potential entrepreneur?
Why don’t you let go of your gardening instincts at the same time?
So that you learn and mature early, as an entrepreneur par excellence!
Were you a successful entrepreneur?
I am sure you were one, and are now, a successful gardener once again, now that you have hung your gloves, as an entrepreneur, and are back on your knees, digging, sowing, weeding, growing life.
After all that strife as a successful entrepreneur.
As on date, our Earth needs more gardeners like you, and in large strengths and force too.
* Thanks to the man-made: global warming.
* Thanks to extreme axing over the years.
Come let us save our Eden, alias Earth, as entrepreneurs!
As we are not God,
We are observant emulators.
And we should emulate and replicate goodness, as we are very good emulators of both good and the evil.
Let’s emulate the good and be good gardeners to begin with,
Before it gets too late.
If we do not, we are bound to collectively decay and finally obliterate.
Sooner than later.
Entrepreneurship of the eternal kind will happen…naturally only then.
Filed Under: Miscellaneous